A blog about the Santa Barbara beach real estate market
Kathleen Winter 805.451.4663

New Beachfront Closing on Sand Point Road: 845 Sand Point Road

New Beachfront Closing on Sand Point Road: 845 Sand Point Road

In May 2017, a 50.8% partial interest was sold in 845 Sand Point Road for $6,100,000. In October 2017, the remaining 49.2% was sold to the same buyer for $5,900,000, completing the $12,000,000 sale for the total interest.

Situated near the entrance to guarded and gated Sand Point Road, 845 Sand Point Road is a charming and completely remodeled 3,800 sq.ft. 4 bedroom/6 bath Cape Cod featuring an oceanside pool, theater, 3 fireplaces and open beam ceilings.

History of the Listing

845 Sand Point Road sold during 2017 for $12,000,000 without coming on the market.

Previous Sales in the 2000’s

Prior to redo, 845 Sand Point Road sold in January 2000 for $2,250,000.