A blog about the Santa Barbara beach real estate market
Kathleen Winter 805.451.4663
WELCOME TO THE SANTA BARBARA BEACH BLOG!

I have created this blog to provide current and comprehensive information regarding the Santa Barbara beach real estate market. On this blog, I will provide up to date information regarding new listings, price reductions and closings of all beachfront and oceanfront properties along the Santa Barbara coastline.

Enjoy viewing information regarding beach property in Santa Barbara, Montecito, Hope Ranch, Padaro Lane, Sand Point Road, Sandyland Cove, Rincon Point and along the Rincon.

Similar information regarding the beach condominiums within the Bonnymede and Montecito Shores enclave can be found at www.BonnymedeBlog.com.

I hope you enjoy this blog and please contact me with any questions or if I may be of personal assistance to you. I can be reached at kathy@kathywinter.com or 805.451.4663.

Thank you,
Kathy Winter
Beach Real Estate Specialist for 25 years
Former Practicing Attorney

Berkshire Hathaway Luxury Properties
BRE 01022891

New Montecito Beachfront Escrow Closing: 1558 Miramar Beach

New Montecito Beachfront Escrow Closing: 1558 Miramar Beach 1558 Miramar Beach has closed escrow for $3,850,000. 1558 Miramar Beach is a 1,186 sq.ft. 3 story 3 bedroom/2 bath duplex on the sand of Miramar Beach. Custom built in 1996 with exotic woods, top quality finishes and brilliantly

Read more

New Padaro Lane Oceanfront Price Reduction: 3055 Padaro Lane

New Padaro Lane Oceanfront Price Reduction: 3055 Padaro Lane The asking price of 3055 Padaro Lane has been reduced from $25,500,000 to $22,500,000. Listed by Kathleen Winter of Berkshire Hathaway Luxury Properties and ensconced behind massive gates, 3055 Padaro Lane is a spectacular and private oceanfront estate

Read more

New Padaro Lane Beachfront Escrow Pending: 3271 Padaro Lane

New Padaro Lane Beachfront Escrow Pending: 3271 Padaro Lane 3271 Padaro Lane, asking $24,900,000, has gone into escrow. Listed by HomeBay Broker Ca, Inc., 3271 Padaro Lane, one of the loveliest homes on Padaro Lane, is a 2008 built 7,287 sq.ft. 6 bedroom/6.5 bath Nantucket style home.

Read more

New Hope Ranch Blufftop Listing: 4295 Marina Drive

New Hope Ranch Blufftop Listing: 4295 Marina Drive 4295 Marina Drive has come on the market asking $12,900,000. Listed by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, 4295 Marina Drive is an oceanfront blufftop estate on 3.30 acres with 195′ of ocean frontage with direct private beach access, tennis court,

Read more

New Montecito Beachfront Escrow Pending: 1558 Miramar Beach

New Montecito Beachfront Escrow Pending: 1558 Miramar Beach 1558 Miramar Beach, asking $4,050,000, has gone into escrow. Co-Listed by Compass and Coldwell Banker Property Shop, 1558 Miramar Beach is a 1,186 sq.ft. 3 story 3 bedroom/2 bath duplex on the sand of Miramar Beach. Custom built in

Read more

New Padaro Lane Beachfront Withdrawal: 3365 Padaro Lane

New Padaro Lane Beachfront Withdrawal: 3365 Padaro Lane 3365 Padaro Lane has been withdrawn from the market. Commanding unsurpassed ocean, island and coastline views from an elevated setting just above yet with easy access to the sand of Padaro Lane, the most desirable beach in the Santa

Read more

New Beachfront Closing on Sand Point Road: 845 Sand Point Road

New Beachfront Closing on Sand Point Road: 845 Sand Point Road In May 2017, a 50.8% partial interest was sold in 845 Sand Point Road for $6,100,000. In October 2017, the remaining 49.2% was sold to the same buyer for $5,900,000, completing the $12,000,000 sale for the

Read more

New Hope Ranch Oceanfront Escrow Closing: 4305 Marina Drive

New Hope Ranch Oceanfront Escrow Closing: 4305 Marina Drive 4305 Marina Drive has closed escrow for $17,500,000. 4305 Marina Drive is a newly constructed and stunning approx. 10,143 sq.ft. oceanfront Contemporary on approx. 3.7 acres in Hope Ranch. Features include disappearing walls of glass, fabulous living, dining,

Read more

New Hope Ranch Oceanfront Escrow Closing: 4305 Marina Drive

New Hope Ranch Oceanfront Escrow Closing: 4305 Marina Drive 4305 Marina Drive has closed escrow for $17,500,000. 4305 Marina Drive is a newly constructed and stunning approx. 10,143 sq.ft. oceanfront Contemporary on approx. 3.7 acres in Hope Ranch. Features include disappearing walls of glass, fabulous living, dining,

Read more

New Santa Barbara Near Bluff Escrow Closing: 2321 Edgewater Way

New Santa Barbara Near Bluff Escrow Closing: 2321 Edgewater Way 2321 Edgewater Way has closed escrow for $1,900,000 in a private sale. 2321 Edgewater Way is a modest 1950’s 1,605 sq.ft. two story A-frame with fireplace, peeks of the ocean and a detached 2-car carport. It is

Read more
Page 1 of 6712345...102030...Last »